UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Lacrosse Schedule Insight

I heard today that next year's lacrosse schedule has been finalized, even though it has not been made public.

I did not get all the details, but I thought I would send out an early heads-up.

Look for a game in early February against Sacred Heart at venue TBA, followed by a scrimmage against Georgetown, and an away game at John Hopkin's.

More details as they become available.....

Also:

"Princeton will play a 13-game regular season in 2008, one that includes a game at Albany in the first-ever regular-season meeting between the schools."

"Princeton follows its Hopkins game by hosting Virginia and Hofstra on the next two Saturdays before heading to Albany to meet the Great Danes on Friday, April 21."

didn't someone report a while back that Dr. McElroy was on a radio show and said they planned on having Princeton and 'Cuse come to Albany for games. PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE THIS TEAM MONEY TO FINISH JOHN FALLON FIELD!!

didn't someone report a while back that Dr. McElroy was on a radio show and said they planned on having Princeton and 'Cuse come to Albany for games. PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE THIS TEAM MONEY TO FINISH JOHN FALLON FIELD!!

From what I hear this year's game will be at Syracuse again, but having Princeton come in is pretty nice...

When I asked Dr. McElroy if the University had plans for seating for John Fallon Field for this upcoming Lacrosse season, he replied:

"we will have 3000 seats that should be ready for the season opener"

And when I asked if this was part of the upgrade 2010 plan, he replied:

"The john Fallon upgrades are not part of 2010."

When I asked Dr. McElroy if the University had plans for seating for John Fallon Field for this upcoming Lacrosse season, he replied:

"we will have 3000 seats that should be ready for the season opener"

And when I asked if this was part of the upgrade 2010 plan, he replied:

"The john Fallon upgrades are not part of 2010."

Great news---need the seating. Princeton is definitely coming next season--rumor has it that is Syracuse coming also.

Archived