UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Lord- It gets better and better on that board; Check this out:

Dane96

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zalman B @ Nov 27 2007, 01:36 PM) 28217[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Apparently, ESPN cares alot more about Marist basketball than Albany football based on their coverage of the teams.

Or is that not a good enough barometer for you, Slob87.

Out of curiosity, are you basing the relative importance of a team/sport/program based on ESPN television or on ESPN web coverage?

I'll answer a question with a question. How does ESPN decide what stories to cover on Sportcenter, games to broadcast on their family of networks, and stories to report on their website?

I'll answer for you. It's fan interest.

I'm sorry that women's basketball is a bigger story than low division I football, but that's the reality.

BTW, Snatch, it's spelled 'amusing.'

LCC73

Everyone knows how ESPN decides what stories to cover on sportscenter. It is all about what they are hyping. It is the reason I stopped watching sportscenter years ago. I didn't want to sit though another story on the x-games, golf or nascar.

I am glad it makes you feel better to think that they are giving Marist women's basketball great coverage, but you are on the wrong board if you think anyone here cares about that.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patch, you have an awfully lot to say. -MTS

I'll make this short stupid - you have over 3500 posts on the Siena site, you're not to shy about talking either.

The only difference between you and I is that every board you are on you're the JOKE of that Board.

Just check your own board and the sMAAC board

Short & Sweet!!!!

LCC73

Everyone knows how ESPN decides what stories to cover on sportscenter. It is all about what they are hyping. It is the reason I stopped watching sportscenter years ago. I didn't want to sit though another story on the x-games, golf or nascar.

I am glad it makes you feel better to think that they are giving Marist women's basketball great coverage, but you are on the wrong board if you think anyone here cares about that.

The fact that you don't watch Sportscenter explains alot.

Maybe to a dimwit like you.

But anyone can get any sports news they want instantly without sitting though the unnecessary hype on sportscenter in plenty of other places. Maybe I shouldn't say that since you probably are not capable of doing that.

Speaking of the sMAAC board and the LCC Board, has anyone else had trouble joining? I wanted to sign up over there cause it looked like D96 was in a real dogfight (pun intended). No luck yet. :(

If you have UA in your handle , you are not going to be able to join that board. :rolleyes: The moderator there can't handle the Dane fans he already has without banning some or calling others names. That board is garbage because of it and really not worth reading until March or hopefully Saturday night.

Maybe to a dimwit like you.

But anyone can get any sports news they want instantly without sitting though the unnecessary hype on sportscenter in plenty of other places. Maybe I shouldn't say that since you probably are not capable of doing that.

I couldn't agree more. Sportscenter sucks so bad. It's all about hyping what is on ESPN or ABC. Their segments are getting worse and worse (see the "Who's Now" garbage they did). I'd much rather watch ESPN News where they just give you the scores and stats without all the sarcasm and hype.

I hope we see some flare and 'tude from our in-uniform freshman (Ambrose, Martin, and Turley) -- our fans will really feed off their energy (and hopefully vice versa)! I like the personality of passion of these players that we've already seen, and we're going to need everyone from Lillis to Moores and Allen (red shirts still sit on the bench, right?) on Saturday night.

hey danesrgood - i got a prediction for ya. UA 67 Siena 66, on a 3 by Martin to win it! YEAH SCRAP!!!

Hey buddy, glad you were able to get on! I would be so happy if your prediction comes true. I just doubt we will be able to hold then to 66 points.

I hope we see some flare and 'tude from our in-uniform freshman (Ambrose, Martin, and Turley) -- our fans will really feed off their energy (and hopefully vice versa)! I like the personality of passion of these players that we've already seen, and we're going to need everyone from Lillis to Moores and Allen (red shirts still sit on the bench, right?) on Saturday night.

That would be great!! Any idea how many UA fans will be there? Will there we a lot of students there?

Archived