UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Good game

It was a great game.....thanks Tony! I agree...we have nothing to be ashamed off. You have a great team......no doubt about it.

Nothing to be ashamed of, yes, but will we ever break this Siena hex? Three heartbreaking losses in a row, will we ever be the ones on top under non-extreme circumstances (i.e. 2004)?

Good points Bosiy.

Siena has built a fine basketball program but they didn't do it overnight, they've been at it for over 30 years. With Albany's recent sucess it's easy to forget we're still a pretty young program with only eight years of D1 basketball. If you look at other teams that made the transition with us (Centenary, Texas PA, Stony Brook and Bing) they're still groping around in the darkness while we're coming off back to back 20 win seasons. Results of the Siena game aside we've been pretty lucky as fans and the future looks pretty bright.

Without the 3-7 point home team advantage, everything changes.

That's why - either there's equity at the Pepsi or UA shouldn't play. Unfortunately, it has to be that way.

So bag up a few thousand more seats. Siena, as I read on this board, may be the best team of all time, but not too many people really seem to give a damn.

Archived