UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Were you seen?

ATL_DANE

Anyone notice that the TU coverage of the game pictures are heavily tilted toward Siena? Not only are the two or three times more Siena fan pictures but they they seem energized. The Albany fans are much less so. Is this a reflection of reality or am I right and this is heavily tilted?

http://www.timesunion.com/seen/

I thought the same thing, but UAlbany pictures were, however, the second half (roughly) of pictures. I did think that there were more Siena pictures overall, but then again, there were perhaps more Siena fans there because it was their home venue.

As far as the expressions and moods of the fans, that could very well be attributed to the game itself and how it played out for UAlbany. Just a thought ...

From the background it looks like these were taken before the game, so I wouldn't read much into the energy. She must have just stood in front of the student sections and shot away. About 14 of the 38 photos are of identifiably Albany fans.

I was hoping for a clear winner in the 'nicest looking females' contest, but by my account it looks like a draw based on those pics...only a couple of HITS on either side. ;)

Hopefully I'm not looked at as a traitor, but I'd have to give the edge to LCC in that category. :unsure:

Am I the only one who thinks we look way to much into this kind of stuff. Who cares how many pictures of what team were posted? I just think it's kind of strange to micro analyze everything to the degree that some of us do.

Just a little school pride is all. Talk to students at the 'majors' and you'll get a ear full if you bring up the opposing school. From mascots to cheerleaders no one is safe. UA students need to learn to rip into other schools not our own... expecially if there is a guy from Princeton Review is asking.

Archived