UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

TU Blog Entry

Al Turley...you gotta love this youngster...in my opinion he's destined to be one of the Dane's all time fan favorites...

According to this AM's TU, Brent's got a bad anke turn and is 50-50 for tonight's game...still I like our chances...BSU's record albeit better than ours..is not all that impressive...two of the seven w's came vs Utah Valley State...I am thinking this one could be a "signature win" for the 7-8 Danes!

...still I like our chances...BSU's record albeit better than ours..is not all that impressive...two of the seven w's came vs Utah Valley State...I am thinking this one could be a "signature win" for the 7-8 Danes!

Utah Valley State beat us last year, and is only 10 teams behind us in realtime RPI.

Archived