UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

BUMA @ UA

Great game today...team chemistry that was lacking for most of season now seems to be there and it sure seems like Jon and Brent have a spring in their steps that suggests they are as healthy as they've been all season....this game and Weds nights game in Bingo were perhaps the best overall team efforts of the season...don't want to get spoiled by prosperity or carried away...but I really like our chances in Bingo....and I like the fact that the way the brackets line up UMBC will need to either get by Bingo in Bingo or UVM...either one of them will be a "tough out" for them...given the balance in this league...and UA's strong play in the last pair...it sure looks doable...lets get people psyched to pack the Events Center in purple and gold and root the fellas on toward a 3-peat!!!!l

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't attend the game......( :huh: first game missed all season) but I did watch/record the TV telecast. Both Al and Brett looked real strong down low. Brett is really starting to come on....nice to see. It was a great way to send out the seniors, by cooling off what was previously the hottest team in the AEC. While it may be for naught....you have to like the way we are heading into the tourney.

Ohhhh....Josh looked as solid as I've ever seen him. Loved his performance yesterday with the 13 points and 6 assists.

On Timmy's missed breakaway - I seem to recall Antione Johnson doing the same thing. Another thing for freshmen to learn - it's nice to put on a show with an acrobatic slam, but it's a lot more important to PUT THE BALL INTO THE BASKET. Especially when the game is close at that point. Looked like Tim lost a step looking back for the defender.

Another great time at the game today. My buddies and I came up on Saturday night, went out downtown and then to the game yesterday. Great time.

As for the game, I was really happy to see the younger guys play well and also Giff have another strong game. I would've liked to see Lillis get some more time on Senior Day but he got into early foul trouble. Now onto the tourney. I really wish that I could make it to Bing next weekend but I have a prior committment.

I was really glad to see Giff follow up his last game, which I thought was his best of the year with another strong performance. Getting 17 points from the 5 was very nice and both Al and Brett have stepped up big of late and Jimmy is always tough on opposing centers. Maybe other teams will have to adjust to us instead of vice versa.

I was really glad to see Giff follow up his last game, which I thought was his best of the year with another strong performance. Getting 17 points from the 5 was very nice and both Al and Brett have stepped up big of late and Jimmy is always tough on opposing centers. Maybe other teams will have to adjust to us instead of vice versa.

I was so excited to see the great play at the 5 yesterday. Giff and Al both played with emotion and looked real good. Haven't been seeing much of Covington lately. Anyone heard anything? injury etc

Archived