UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

BUMA @ UA

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to analyze this in an unbiased manner BU has very little offensive flow or fluidity. It seems as though they are bailing themselves out time after time with the 3. They are shooting a ridiculous % from 3. Hopefully they don't continue this going forward.

Tied game. Second half is a fresh start.

I like this matchup. If we are able to handle BU pretty decisively at the end, without Senior presence for most of the 2nd half, I'm feeling good about this. This should give us some more swagger and all of the youngsters played phenomenally. Great win. Good momentum going into the tournament.

I'll be the first one to admit that I was wrong about the last week of play. After the Canisius loss, I thought the team had basically given up for the season or was just waiting for the tournament, where I thought they would be eliminated quickly. I just didn't think this team had it in themselves. (P.S. Coach Brown, I know your teams progress as the season wears on, but can you start that process a little earlier next year? After all, I am OLDdog. My heart, my heart.)

Kudos to the team and Coach Brown for winning an impressive victory today against a streaking BU(MA) and for beating BU(NY) on the road the last two games. Two tough games. I certainly like our chances this coming weekend a lot more than I did just a few days ago.

Nice way for our seniors to leave SEFCU. (Well, maybe there'll be one more game here for them.)

I agree with GD06 about Morris - it's a different game when he's in there. The thing that shouldn't change is our inside play which was terrific. The combination of Turley and Gifford really worked well. Gifford has started to come on strong the past couple of games.

No doubt Holland is going to be a very good player (he already is) but I thought Hastings did a pretty good job on him. I didn't think we played Lowe bad but he hit some impossible looking shots. If I were a BUMA fan Lowe's decision making would drive me nuts. He seemed determined to drive the ball early no matter how many guys were looking for him.

That was probably the best I've seen Josh Martin play. He is going to be fun to watch the next three years. Also 31 points came from the bench!

So based on: http://www.americaeast.com/ViewArticle.dbm...DB_OEM_ID=14000

This is how things look...

#1 Seed: UMBC

#2 Seed: Hartford

#3 Seed: Albany

#4 Seed: Vermont

#5 Seed: Binghamton

#6 Seed: Boston University

#7 Seed: New Hampshire

#8 Seed: Stony Brook

#9 Seed: Maine

UMBC will play the Winner of the Stony brook/ Maine play in game

Hartford will play New Hampshire

Albany Will Play Boston University

And Vermont Will Play Binghamton

If I set the bracket up right... Our Second round options will be either Vermont or Binghamton

So based on: http://www.americaeast.com/ViewArticle.dbm...DB_OEM_ID=14000

This is how things look...

#1 Seed: UMBC

#2 Seed: Hartford

#3 Seed: Albany

#4 Seed: Vermont

#5 Seed: Binghamton

#6 Seed: Boston University

#7 Seed: New Hampshire

#8 Seed: Stony Brook

#9 Seed: Maine

UMBC will play the Winner of the Stony brook/ Maine play in game

Hartford will play New Hampshire

Albany Will Play Boston University

And Vermont Will Play Binghamton

If I set the bracket up right... Our Second round options will be either Vermont or Binghamton

No that is not right. I have a link to the bracket on the tournament thread. Possible semi matchup is Hartford or UNH.

Archived