UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Coaches Blog

This is the time where optimism reigns supreme. Happens EVERY YEAR. I suspect Patch is right on.....truth of the matter is we will be looking for major contributions from the new comers and as we all saw last year, not all freshmen are ready to contribute at a high level. Poor Timmy got the brunt of it last season with this board living and dying with his every play. People questioning the coach etc. I'm optimistic and hopeful and can't wait to get the season going but RESERVED is probably the best state of mind to be in at this point.

While I look forward to next year....I REALLY AM LOOKING FORWARD TWO YEARS OUT. If the parts grow as they SHOULD...and are capable of...we COULD (emphasis on the possibility) see a UVM type of squad, e.g. winning a first round game and challenging in the second.

On PAPER...this team will have a nice veteran mix...and will be athletic.

But...first football season ;)

Archived