UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Season Ticket Renewals

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did not receive mine in the mail yet. Anybody have any idea on who I can email?

The new ticket manager is Eric Jeremias. You can reach him at 437-4415. Hopefully he is as good as Rob was.

Called a few times yesterday eventually leaving a voice mail asking for a call back.....still waiting. Maybe he's on vacation or something it is the dead of summer.

300+ chairbacks to me means 1 new full section. I'd split them in half and fill the lower half of the sections behind each team's bench. These are the seats you see on TV and I think it's important to fill these areas.

I do have to say it's great to see this investment in the arena

300+ chairbacks to me means 1 new full section. I'd split them in half and fill the lower half of the sections behind each team's bench. These are the seats you see on TV and I think it's important to fill these areas.

I do have to say it's great to see this investment in the arena

Or perhaps put all 300 new chairbacks in the section behind the UAlbany bench (to heck with the visiting seats)? But I like your point about what is visible on TV ... .

I think I heard that they were going behind our bench. I'm disappointed that we couldn't make all the seats along the sides of the court chairbacks. Half measures seem to drag out processes for too long. We'll need to host the tournament 6 times to get them all converted to chairbacks.

Archived