UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Season Ticket Renewals

Just got the letter today.........

Renew by 8/1 get 10% off

Adding over 300 Chairbacks

Have until 10/1 to reserve regualr season seat for post-season play

Purchase season tickiet and tourney all-session pass before 10/1 get FREE Siena game ticket

Footbal Season Tickets on sale as well

Football - Reserved $30

Basketball - Courtside $250 (w/ all session tourney pass $335)

Basketball - Chairback $150 (w/ all session tourney pass $205)

Basketball - Reserved $100 (w/ all session tourney pass $145)

Football Parking Pass $15

Basketball Parking Pass $50

Siena Tickets $15

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just renewed. I must have checked it over ten times before sealing the envelope up. Can't wait for football season and then hoops. So I chose the season ticket package with the tourney included. I'm assuming from what I read that I get my regular season seats for the tourney. Is that how the rest of you read it?

Got my invite to renew as well. I'm pumped!

- Did the Siena ticket price go down? If I'm not mistaken it was $20 last season.

- What was the price for chair back season tickets last year? If it was $150, I love the fact they they didn't raise the ticket as it should help with bringing new people into the fold. Once the CUE starts to sell out on a regular basis then slowly ratchet up the cost.

- Love the fact that they are increasing the chair back seats by 300+ looks like they are doing "something" to improve the CUE even if it's this minor.Chair back seats sell as evident by all of them being sold to season ticket holders.

just renewed. I must have checked it over ten times before sealing the envelope up. Can't wait for football season and then hoops. So I chose the season ticket package with the tourney included. I'm assuming from what I read that I get my regular season seats for the tourney. Is that how the rest of you read it?

I wouldn't assume that. All the other schools would be relegated to the bleachers. Even at the other tournament at the TUC the home fans don't get their own seats.

I'm surprised they didn't include a line for volleyball season tickets, since you can get those on the application for new seats on the UA web site.

mike, I and several others are halfway up in section 200. And no matter where you sit, bob87 will be visiting someone near you.

Yes, that is how I read the renewal. It is consistent with what I have been told in the past regarding tickets when talking about the ticket policy when Albany got to host.

What section do most of you get your season tickets in for basketball?

Nice that the price of reserved seats didnt go up.

I think most people who had season tickets more than 2 years are in section 200 or 600. I am in 600 in the same seat I have been since UA went D1.

I'm surprised they didn't include a line for volleyball season tickets, since you can get those on the application for new seats on the UA web site.

Yes, that would have been nice as well as the lacrosse tickets so I could get all my tickets and be done with that for the year.

You think its worth the extra money for the chairbacks vs. the standard reserved seats?

Many of the people i see in the chairbacks are, well, a bit old and stuffy. Id like to high-five someone after a big 3 pointer and not have someone look at me funny.

Many of the people i see in the chairbacks are, well, a bit old and stuffy. Id like to high-five someone after a big 3 pointer and not have someone look at me funny.

Who ya think you're talkin' to, punk?

Most of us still manage to unfold ourselves and creak to our feet after an especially good play.

You think its worth the extra money for the chairbacks vs. the standard reserved seats?

If you're not of a certain age, maybe not. but think to your future. Will definitely be worth it to me for the two doubleheaders on March 7

Who cares if they are old and stuffy.....I just wish they'd stop complaining when I'm up on my feet applauding/screaming in approval after a good play. At one point last season, I actually turned to the person complaining (he was a few rows back) and said......get up on your feet, stretch your legs a bit. I tell you what.....he really rankled my chain.

Archived