UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany GOLD Alumni

danefan

KUDOS!

This has the potential to not only build the football program up but the entire athletic program as a whole. Many of these folks will have an opportunity to come and see the Purple-Gold scrimmage that is usually put on during the homecoming game. Hopefully a good number of them will stick around and become season ticket holders or in other ways support the the athletic dept and the school as a whole.

NICE...VERY VERY NICE!

I saw this yesterday on the web-site but I didn't feel the need to rush my registration.

Today I noticed that the first 75 "pre-registerers" get a free gold UA beer stein.

I set a new typing speed record.

Me too!

I saw this yesterday on the web-site but I didn't feel the need to rush my registration.

Today I noticed that the first 75 "pre-registerers" get a free gold UA beer stein.

Me too!

I'll "cheers" you one in the SEFCU parking lot...(from our new steins.)

Me too!

I'll "cheers" you one in the SEFCU parking lot...(from our new steins.)

Make that two new steins! The wife just registered too!

does it cost anything to sign up?

No. Just sign up for the free GOLD stuff. There's a lot of choices in the registration section, but not have a price.

The GOLD stuff is all free! Free beer and food! Can't beat that.

You can purchase your RACC parking lot spot for the homecoming game for $5 which isn't a bad idea. Those things will sell out quickly.

when it says enter quantity, does that mean the number of people going with you? Only asking because my girlfriend, a fellow UA alumnus, will probably go with me to homecoming. But I know she is to lazy to sign up...haha

I am just trying to figure this out...I am signing up for Sutters (which I am not sure if I can make), Half-Century Breakfest, Touchdown Tailgate and Great Danes Bash...I am waiting when it comes to buying my game tickets.

I am on the page where I have to check my guests (it has my name and my girlfriends name) but it won't let me click both of us. Which one do I click then?

any help...i want my das boot!!!

I am just trying to figure this out...I am signing up for Sutters (which I am not sure if I can make), Half-Century Breakfest, Touchdown Tailgate and Great Danes Bash...I am waiting when it comes to buying my game tickets.

I am on the page where I have to check my guests (it has my name and my girlfriends name) but it won't let me click both of us. Which one do I click then?

any help...i want my das boot!!!

Check your girlfriend. You are already registered to attend. I think its asking who else will be attending.

Stupid system. I just signed up my wife and I separately with no guests. I'm hoping this gets me two steins!

Archived