UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Mark Singelais - you alive??

Someone call him and tell him that the horse meet is over!

In all seriousness...he's probably punishing us for the constant ribbing he's been subject to for a while now or not. It is very very puzzling though! I mean comeon, we are 3 week away from practice...what nothing about the new lockerooms that we put in, nothing about the verbals for '09 that we recieved, how are the ticket sales going?

Also, nothing from Coach in three weeks (last blog entry was dated 09.09.2008); of course, I imagine he and the staff are incredibly busy right now with the start of the school year and all the new players!

I personally enjoyed the part in Coach's last blog entry about the new locker area for the players. In particular, I like how there are, inter alia, video games apparently available in that area now. I hope they hooked up the players with a PS3 and XBox 360! I wonder if the Athletic Department would take donations in the form of used video games (I have many!) for the school's/players' use and enjoyment?

Also, nothing from Coach in three weeks (last blog entry was dated 09.09.2008); of course, I imagine he and the staff are incredibly busy right now with the start of the school year and all the new players!

I personally enjoyed the part in Coach's last blog entry about the new locker area for the players. In particular, I like how there are, inter alia, video games apparently available in that area now. I hope they hooked up the players with a PS3 and XBox 360! I wonder if the Athletic Department would take donations in the form of used video games (I have many!) for the school's/players' use and enjoyment?

Busy...perhaps but it's not like he can comment on much. Practices have not started and won't start for another 2+ weeks (I can't believe we are that close to the season). He cannot comment on new recruits until the early signing period (November) so I'm not at all surprised at the lack of updates from coach Brown.

Mark on the other hand could inquire about ticket sales, the new locker rooms, who was signed in the early period and what their AAU coaches have to say about them etc. Let's be honest....Times Useless will do the bare minimum when it comes to coverage because any attention they give us will take attention away from their cash cow, Siena. I simply hope that we (our athletic dept) is under no false illusions as to who our friends in the media are.

Archived