UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany @ Columbia

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coach must be very intrigued with Lindfors, I believe Jake may be the first player coach has redshirted ("true" ). Iati, Allen & Jamar were medical redshirts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, just noticed on the UA site that no one played more then 24 minutes and 9 of the 11 fully healthy players played double figure minutes and the other 2 chipped in with 9 minutes each.

Only 1 player took double digit shots - 11 (Timmy Ambrose)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also interesting comparison with UMBC and UA both played at Columbia in the past 4 days.

UMBC won by 14 Played 6 guys and were outrebounded by Columbia by 3. UMBC shot 40%

UA won by 17 Played 11 guys almost all double digits min (2 with 9min) and outrebounded Columbia by 16. UA shot 39.6%.

Columbia enter the UA game outrebounding their opponents by 7.3 per game.

UMBC/UA match up should be interesting.

Great time last night! Thanks to the alumni association for a really fun event and thanks to the Danes for a good effort. I'm loving Raffa and Ambrose. They both really are explosive towards the hoop. The one move where Raffa came down the left side and then spun towards the middle for a layup was amazing.

Two things I didn't like was Will Harris barely involved in the offense and Columbia having way too many wide open chances. If they were a good shooting team they would've been right in the game.

I did enjoy watching Will Harris on the sideline at the end of the game getting pumped up for the UA chant, looking at the crowd and giving the "louder" arm wave and bopping his head.

I'm thinking we're in a decent place when we win by 17 on the road and most of us thought we didn't play particularly well. Good to see Hastings have a good night - 15 points in 17 minutes on the floor.

Penn lost to Penn St. 85-73 tonight.

Fun with realtime RPI. It's up to 33!!

If kansas would have held on we would have been bumped up a few spots also. <_<

Archived