UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Only 18 Spots To Go....

I know that I said I would ignore the program but after another loss last night the team now sits at 1-11, with an RPI of 324.

On RealTimeRPI there are 342 teams listed, but VMI, Bryant, and Florida Gulf Coast show no records, so there may only be 15 more spots to drop.

I have always been disappointed with the program, but because I refuse to attend a game under the current coaching regime I will leave the discussion on the state of the program to those that attend. However, with the state of this program, the lack of anything public regarding the stadium initiative, and the less than stellar new deal with the Siena game, I will be demanding some answers. Regardless of the success in the other programs these are issues that need to be addressed.

We had one until Patterson came into the picture. Yeah, yeah, she had a couple of decent seasons...using Mari Warner recruits.

Unfortunately, we are stuck with her for one more year. If she lasts longer than that...stick a fork in the UA women's program.

VMI doesn't have women's BB. Bryant and Florida Gulf Coast are reclassifying to D-I so they don't show up in RPI, which is supposed to predict NCAA seeding. FGCU's Atlantic-Sun mates Kennesaw St., So. Carolina Upstate and others are also reclassifying. But in the Sagarin Albany is 306 of 340, and 6th in America East.

I say its time to go to the Auriemma Tree like Hartford did. Shea Ralph or Jamelle Elliot I think would be great choices. Potential coaching match ups against Rizzotti at Hartford would provide potential interest from regional sports networks (NESN which features the Hawks and Rizzotti regularly) and help elevate the visibility of the Program.

Archived