UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Post Game Comments

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The UVM fans are predicting a "laugher"???

Yeh, some are throwing around a 20+ pt beat down. I'm not saying UVM isn't the better team and they should be the favorite to win the game considering how the two teams have done this season but we did split, did we not?

Should be fun! I come into this game not expecting much, just gonna go watch some ball, scream my lungs out in support for UA and let the chips fall where they may.

Let's give them hell at high noon!

The UVM fans are predicting a "laugher"???

Yeh, some are throwing around a 20+ pt beat down. I'm not saying UVM isn't the better team and they should be the favorite to win the game considering how the two teams have done this season but we did split, did we not?

Should be fun! I come into this game not expecting much, just gonna go watch some ball, scream my lungs out in support for UA and let the chips fall where they may.

Let's give them hell at high noon!

We beat them with Raffa and Harris at full strength. And Barazza as well. This game is going to be very tough for us to win. I just hope we can keep it close. I wish I could be there but I'm going to Virginia to see Phish return to the stage. Go Danes! I feel kind of dirty going to see a band from VT when we are playing them in the tourney.

B)-->

QUOTE(Zalman B @ Mar 2 2009, 09:07 PM) 41232[/snapback]
Is there any kind of advertisement on campus being done? Any posters, mass e-mail...anything?

Nope...all there is is the big banner attached to SEFCU. Nothing around campus, no emails have been sent out...literally nothing.

We've got almost a week. While it should have been done earlier, if ResLife and SA (& SA groups) start getting the word out now, people can still show. Would it be nice if we had clear leadership at the top and something more official? Absolutely. In the absence of that though, get the word out in whatever way we can. Use ResLife, Student Association, WCDB, and whatever else current students are still involved in.

ASP tournament stories yesterday

Archived