UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Post Game Comments

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did I miss the AEast tourney?

I could have sworn there was a game to be played against Vermont on Saturday. From the look of these posts it must have already happened........................

Guilty as charged..... :unsure:

Don't worry - you're not the only one.

I do have one comment re: Coach Brown - how do you think his players felt when he publicly commented on what he plans on doing next season, when this season isn't even finsihed yet. Do you think there are any kids in that lockerroom that have the confidence to win the AEast tourney now?

A big difference from the "Why not us" period of a few years ago.

And since this thread seems to be getting a ton of readership - CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE A PICTURE OF THE STADIUM MODEL when you are at the RACC this weekend? Rick Coe has the model. I'm sure someone will have access to it.

Thanks. ;)

My hope is that all this terrible shooting is the caim before the storm and that this weekend we use the homecourt and shock the AE. I seem to remember a women's team that was ranked 7th make it to the NCAA's. How sweet would it be to cut down the nets in the events center? :)

Why not us?

My hope is that all this terrible shooting is the caim before the storm and that this weekend we use the homecourt and shock the AE. I seem to remember a women's team that was ranked 7th make it to the NCAA's. How sweet would it be to cut down the nets in the events center? :)

Why not us?

except we dont know how much of a home court it will be considering we only sold 2500 for the our session. Hopefully it will be a sell out. like people have been saying, the student turnout could be a major problem. you can count on vermont bringing at least 300-500 fans or maybe more.

I posted this in another thread, but I wanted to bring it to the forefront because I am LEGIT worried about this

" BTW, am I the only one who is severely conerned about the potential student turnout for Saturday's game?? Or lack thereof I should say. The school has done literally almost nothing to promote this on campus. Everyone who I have spoken to who is a casual fan has almost no idea the school is hosting this tournament this weekend. Add on the fact that we have a 12 oclock game on a Saturday morning when half the students are still going to be sleeping and I am REALLY concerned. I hope the school sends out a mass email or something to raise the awareness for this weekend.... "

Is there any kind of advertisement on campus being done? Any posters, mass e-mail...anything?

Nope...all there is is the big banner attached to SEFCU. Nothing around campus, no emails have been sent out...literally nothing.

We've got almost a week. While it should have been done earlier, if ResLife and SA (& SA groups) start getting the word out now, people can still show. Would it be nice if we had clear leadership at the top and something more official? Absolutely. In the absence of that though, get the word out in whatever way we can. Use ResLife, Student Association, WCDB, and whatever else current students are still involved in.

Why not us?

I just made a facebook event for the game, and sent it out to 150+ students...Im telling everyone I personally know to forward the event to everybody THEY know at UA....hopefully that gets the ball rolling

B9j2j6s: damn right! Well said.

Cape: Thanks for doing so; I did the same, as did others on here.

Archived