UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ UVM

What happens to all the tickets held by UVM fans who may have left for Burlington? It would be a shame to have an empty section when those tickets could be used by others

I had 8 of them and gave out 4 for todays game already.

I have 4 of them left. If I see any more Albany fans needing tickets, I will give them out.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What happens to all the tickets held by UVM fans who may have left for Burlington? It would be a shame to have an empty section when those tickets could be used by others

We were socializing (recovering) between the two gymnasiums during the intermission between the two games when we were approached by a quiet older woman. She was wearing a gold Catamount T-shirt and wanted to know if we needed any tickets for Sunday. It seems her weekend ended early, and while she was very polite, and even though part of me had sympathy for her, it didn't stop us from pile driving her to the ground and laughing in her face.

i lol'd

We were socializing (recovering) between the two gymnasiums during the intermission between the two games when we were approached by a quiet older woman. She was wearing a gold Catamount T-shirt and wanted to know if we needed any tickets for Sunday. It seems her weekend ended early, and while she was very polite, and even though part of me had sympathy for her, it didn't stop us from pile driving her to the ground and laughing in her face.

i lol'd

As did I ;)

Archived