UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Men's Lacrosse @ Binghamton

To add to what is said and the media guide info stating that this field opened in Sept 2007. It will be Albany's first time playing lacrosse on it. Although I have only seen the field looking out the window of the basketball arena and in the pictures, it looks like it is a FAR better field than the old field that UA last played on there on 4/28/07.

yes, the $5, one-camera, no-announcer video

Albany 8-6 after 3 quarters

Wow, they charge the same for that as actually buying a ticket to the game. Anyway just got back. 9-7 final was already covered as was the 2 goals by Resetarits. Brunk as had 2 early(first 2 minutes) I think they said the attendance was 612. I loved the hustle tonight on the defensive end. They were 3 or 4 instances when Bingo shot wide and the Albany player got closer to the ball and got possession for Albany.

Archived