UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Jamar Wilson?

Jamar did not redshirt his First season. He played one game in 03-04 , was injured and received a medical redshirt for that season.

stats are difficult to find for that season. He played in the 12/2 game at Colgate. That was the 3rd game of the season. He may have played in 1 more game or that was the only one. I can't find the stats and I don't remember. He did not play in the 1st game against LCC or the second game against Pitt.

http://www.ualbanysports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=70287&SPID=7999&DB_OEM_ID=15800&ATCLID=848902

Jamar did not redshirt his First season. He played one game in 03-04 , was injured and received a medical redshirt for that season.

stats are difficult to find for that season. He played in the 12/2 game at Colgate. That was the 3rd game of the season. He may have played in 1 more game or that was the only one. I can't find the stats and I don't remember. He did not play in the 1st game against LCC or the second game against Pitt.

http://www.ualbanysports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=70287&SPID=7999&DB_OEM_ID=15800&ATCLID=848902

I believe the only game Jamar played in 03-04 was the game at Colgate

This thread tells me everything I need to know about some members of this fan base.

Relax there chump.

I take offense to that even though I've been around online forums such as this a LONG time and should know better.

Like Bosiy said, not everyone on here followed them back then. I am a season ticket holder, go to every home game, and am a vocal part of the crowd. Sorry for not knowing what color boxers Jamar prefers.

Also, in case you need a lesson in English comprehension...when someone states, "I believe..." that usually means they think something, but aren't 100% sure. I just threw it out there. And I was half correct. He did redshirt, just not his first year.

Archived