UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

conference shedule

Finaly released

2 of the close roadtrips, Hartford and Bingo are on weekends :)

Jan. 2 (Sun.) New Hampshire* TBA

Jan. 6 (Thu.) at Vermont* TBA

Jan. 9 (Sun.) at Hartford* TBA

Jan. 11 (Tue.) Maine* 7:00

Jan. 15 (Sat.) Boston U.* TBA

Jan. 17 (Mon.) at Stony Brook* TBA

Jan. 20 (Thu.) Binghamton* 7:00

Jan. 26 (Wed.) at UMBC* TBA

Jan. 29 (Sat.) Vermont* TBA

Feb. 2 (Wed.) at New Hampshire* TBA

Feb. 5 (Sat.) Hartford* (BPG) 7:00

Feb. 10 (Thu.) Boston U.* (MSG) 9:35

Feb. 14 (Mon.) Stony Brook* 7:00

Feb. 20 (Sun.) at Binghamton* TBA

Feb. 23 (Wed.) UMBC* 7:00

Feb. 27 (Sun.) at Maine* TBA

http://www.ualbanysports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15800&ATCLID=205011679

I am SO angry!!! I am living out in Boston now, and although I plan on definitely getting to a few UA games this year, the one here against BU was obviously going to be a given. I JUST realized that the UA BU game at the Mecca was a home game for BU!! Oh well...I'll just have to make the trip down to NY now =)

I am SO angry!!! I am living out in Boston now, and although I plan on definitely getting to a few UA games this year, the one here against BU was obviously going to be a given. I JUST realized that the UA BU game at the Mecca was a home game for BU!! Oh well...I'll just have to make the trip down to NY now =)

You'll have to wait until next year for the greater good.

I am still hoping to get to BU for a game but can certainly wait until next season. It is the only conference opponent I have not yet seen Albany play a regular season game at.

I'm looking to go to road games at Yale, Wagner, Hartford, Stony Brook and Boston(MSG). Hopefully I'll be able to get up to Albany for a couple as well.

You should come up for BPG at the very least. The home game I'll miss this season is the UMBC game; some one else will have to get on DelaRosa for me. Hopefully I'll get to see him play in only one game this season, the 8/9 game the following week. No far road games this season for me. Hopefully Colgate, Wagner, Hartford, BU at MSG and Bingo.

I'm looking to go to road games at Yale, Wagner, Hartford, Stony Brook and Boston(MSG). Hopefully I'll be able to get up to Albany for a couple as well.

You should come up for BPG at the very least. The home game I'll miss this season is the UMBC game; some one else will have to get on DelaRosa for me. Hopefully I'll get to see him play in only one game this season, the 8/9 game the following week. No far road games this season for me. Hopefully Colgate, Wagner, Hartford, BU at MSG and Bingo.

That is the plan but it's tough with two small kids to find time on the weekend to get up there. I'm almost better off going on my own to a weeknight game like I've done in the past. It's about a 2 hour drive.

Not that polls are the end all, but Wilkin mentioned that UA was only 1 point behind the team picked 7th and 2 points behind the team picked 6th. The only way Mark Single$iena would have mentioned something like that was if UA was picked a point AHEAD of the next team so he could put his negative spin on it.

McGuire's assesment of Ambrose seemed unreasonably brutal:

"The senior star, Tim Ambrose, proved to be a faded version of his former self as his junior campaign wore on, and has done nothing in the preseason as he’s battled a groin injury. His production will likely never match his athletic potential."

It's not like Ambrose has been a washout. He's been a double digit scorer the past two seasons and our leading rebounder.

McGuire's assesment of Ambrose seemed unreasonably brutal:

"The senior star, Tim Ambrose, proved to be a faded version of his former self as his junior campaign wore on, and has done nothing in the preseason as he’s battled a groin injury. His production will likely never match his athletic potential."

It's not like Ambrose has been a washout. He's been a double digit scorer the past two seasons and our leading rebounder.

I don't think it is too far off. Especially the last line since his athletic potential is amazing but he just doesn't produce at a high level. He should be in the top 5 in the conference but instead isn't even in the top 10.

Archived