UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Win over SB this afternoon clinches yet another America East title!

Yep in 4 sets.

Host tourney next weekend for another NCAA bid. Hopefully the 3rd for our senior. AE tourney could be Friday Saturday or Saturday Sunday.

In the past when we hosted it has been Friday Saturday. Hope and expect Friday/Saturday. Usually official announcement and times have been announced by Monday.

I'm pretty sure it's Friday Saturday. I think the final will be after football. I hope we're in it.

Well it won't be before football and I am sure if UA makes the decision it would be after football and I hope if the AE makes the decision they wouldn't be that foolish to schedule at the same time. In the past it has worked good with the 2 semis on Friday at 4 and 7 or so with the final Saturday evening.

In any event rematch of #1 UA vs # 4 SB. Also # 2 Bingo vs #3 UMBC in the semis.

Should be 2 tough matches

On the AE site says we're the 7 PM match on Friday night. Should be fun.

Well, now I'm totally confused. The UMBC and Bing sites say they play at 4:00. The SB site says they play us at 7:00. The AE site says the SB-UA game is at 7:00. And our own UA site says we play SB at 4:00. Someone someplace needs to get the facts in order. I have a feeling the UA game is at 7:00, but still, the UA site says 4:00, so . . . . ?????????

I woild like to see both semis regardless of which is first, but most likely will be late for the first one

I won't be there till the second match which I hope will be us. I trust you'll be rooting for UMBC in the other semi.

Archived