UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

PAGN Post Season Awards

where is Suero?? folks say he graduated already - why would he do that and not play organized ball this season? and if he graduated early, why is he not enrolled and with the team soaking up knowledge, learning the system, etc...

can anyone fill us in??? given Jamar's raves about this guy we should be doing whatever possible to make sure the learning curve is minimized next season.

where is Suero?? folks say he graduated already - why would he do that and not play organized ball this season? and if he graduated early, why is he not enrolled and with the team soaking up knowledge, learning the system, etc...

can anyone fill us in??? given Jamar's raves about this guy we should be doing whatever possible to make sure the learning curve is minimized next season.

Complete speculation on my part...

- In order for him to enroll he'd need either a scholarship (which we didn't have) or he'd have to pay his own way.

- He can't practice with the team or travel with the team, he wasn't on the roster. You can't just add a kid mid season as a walkon.

You can't just add a kid mid season as a walkon.

Not sure that's true. I think we added Kenny Mccalla part way through the season one year when we didn't have any scholarship players.

I agree about the scholarship though. He wouldn't have one and I'd have to wonder how it would effect his eligibility also.

Archived