UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Men's Lacrosse vs Johns Hopkins

Any smell another upset of #3 Hopkins this Friday? Its a long shot but I think they have the offensive talent to score against them just not too confident with their defense/groundballs/faceoffs which has been pretty suspect this year so far.

It depends which UA team shows up.

Although not horrendous, 2011 stats not pretty either. Looks like we're on the short end of the stick in every category:

http://www.ualbanysports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&SPID=7980&DB_OEM_ID=15800&SPSID=82541&ATCLID=205109651

Hopkins @ #3 looking pretty strong this year.

http://www.hopkinssports.com/sports/m-lacros/sched/jhop-m-lacros-sched.html

Nobody wants to talk about men's lacrosse loss @ Vermont? Not making the AE tourament for the first time ever a distinct possibility. Anybody got any thoughts: is this team just plain bad? did Scott just give us a snow job with his early season praises? Or is it the "Young" excuse? Can they turn it around yet? What about the future of this program? I really do not know what to think about this team; looking for some input.

Nobody wants to talk about men's lacrosse loss @ Vermont? Not making the AE tourament for the first time ever a distinct possibility. Anybody got any thoughts: is this team just plain bad? did Scott just give us a snow job with his early season praises? Or is it the "Young" excuse? Can they turn it around yet? What about the future of this program? I really do not know what to think about this team; looking for some input.

It's really hard to understand what happened after beating a couple nationally ranked teams. Just weird.

The donkey that was responsible for scheduling Vermont less than 48 hours from traveling to Baltimore for Johns Hopkines, and then up to Vermont really boils my water. Are you kidding me? It's not a matchup against the Pee Wee division. Bitten in the rump, due to horrible scheduling.

Against Vermont

This year: 1.5 days after J Hopkins

Last year: 1 day after J Hopkins

2009: 1.5 days after Syracuse

2008: 1.5 days after Syracuse

We'll be very lucky to make it into the tournament, with losses to 2 of the lesser opponents in the league.

Who'd want to talk about this!

Archived