UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Amazing offensive stats from the baseball team

lead AE in batting - .343

lead AE in SB - 38

5 of top 10 hitters in conference play for UA

Nick Murphy leads conf in ERA, wins and K's

Schoonmaker leads conference in slugging as well as HR's and total bases

UA has 5 of top 7 players in on base pct

UA has 5 of top 8 leaders in RBI's

Top three players in runs scored

Lamb leads league in stolen bases

Edited by reeder

A couple of players rank nationally as well.

Joe Lamb is fourth in the country in runs per game and 12th in stolen bases.

Schoonmaker is third in RBIs and 16th in slugging percentage.

Murphy is 28th in ERA.

Shawn Ryan is 10th in saves.

Brad Daniels is 28th in triples.

As a team UA is fifth in the country in batting average and seventh in scoring.

they need to add one more big name opponent for a DH or single game in May. They have a long weekend in May in which they play on a sunday, then dont play againt till the following saturday. We need to get another big name team to play during that week. I want to see them play, so this team can make a case buy possibly beating another big name school. Lets see what rutgers, or Delware or one of the N.Carolina schools are doing. Maybe get a replacement against Niagra or something. Lets get these games in. LEATS BEAT HOLY CROSS AND PACE IN THESE NEXT TWO DAYS BABY!!!!

exactly...this team is 4 in RPI right now. You want to start turning eyes, you got the open week in May, sign up for a double header or one or two single games against one of those two teams, or another , or both or whatever. This teaam has got nothing to lose. If they dont win, it only makes them stronger for AE play. If they win, it makes them stronger for AE play and gives this team more respect then they have now nationally. I can only imagine what would have happened if they played better against UNC-Ashville and Coastal Carolina. But i got all love for this team right now...

what i just dont want is this to be a fluke season. Do we have the talent and recruits after this year to keep this up? I dont want to see a 20 win season next year afer this type of season.