UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Biggest Week in UA Football History (vs. SHU)

Well, we should have a boatload of UA fans in that stadium.

Maybe as many as stony brook.

And maybe Fordie and players will have a chip on their shoulder,

over how things have developed over the past few years.

Not bad motivation in my opinion!

Let's do it.

When do tickets go on sale?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's do it.

I heard there may be an alumni bus if the game was close and SBU is close so I'm guessing they will be doing one which normally includes tickets to the game. Guess we have to look out in our email boxes for an email from the AA to see if there will be one for sure.

I also hope the Student Association or whomever does a student bus or something...that would be nice.

Let's do it.

I heard there may be an alumni bus if the game was close and SBU is close so I'm guessing they will be doing one which normally includes tickets to the game. Guess we have to look out in our email boxes for an email from the AA to see if there will be one for sure.

I also hope the Student Association or whomever does a student bus or something...that would be nice.

Only problem with a student bus is aren't the students away for the Thanksgiving holiday.

I'll be a this game as I'll be on LI on Thursday for Thanksgiving. Havn't decided yet if I'll drive back Friday for the Navy game and back on Saturday for the football game or stay down on LI and see the Isles on Friday.

Either way, go Danes.

Let's do it.

Only problem with a student bus is aren't the students away for the Thanksgiving holiday.

Touche..forgot about that one haha.

Archived