UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

AE Commissioners Cup 2011-2012

uofalbany

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies and Gents, if my math is correct, if UA makes it to the baseball championship game, the school wins the commish cup by the slimmest of margins over BU.

Points going into the Baseball Tournament (points include regular season baseball standings)

BU - 398

UA - 395

SB - 320

UMBC - 230

UNH - 229

Bingo - 221

UVM - 199

Hartford - 193

Maine - 147

These may not be exact, but this is based off of the winter standings and calculating the spring winners.

Third place should be worth four points, so if your totals are correct going in, we need one win so as not to be the first team out (double-elimination tournament).

Since it is getting late and you apparently put the hex on here, I'll try. :angry:

Down 7-3 bottom of the 7th. We are the visitors. not looking good. Looks like I'll have to find alternate baseball for tomorrow. Could go to Fordham for a-10 tournament or Syracuse to boo John Lannan, the worst pitcher in pro ball.

Third place should be worth four points, so if your totals are correct going in, we need one win so as not to be the first team out (double-elimination tournament).

Since it is getting late and you apparently put the hex on here, I'll try. :angry:

Down 7-3 bottom of the 7th. We are the visitors. not looking good. Looks like I'll have to find alternate baseball for tomorrow. Could go to Fordham for a-10 tournament or Syracuse to boo John Lannan, the worst pitcher in pro ball.

I vote for Syracuse

• 3 weeks later...

Archived