UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Svare can say what he wants, but my fondest memories of my time in the capital region isn't my time spent in the LC, or any classes I attended. It was enjoying the many activities the campus provided me which included watching the men and women basketball team cutting down the nets, football winning the NEC for the first time, seeing the men lax team making the elite 8 and winning my first race as a part of the rowing team. These are many of the reasons I like to give back and stay connected to the university.

Penn State will bring out these arguments again, and quite frankly in some instances they are correct....some schools have place way too much power in the hands of the athletic department.

That is not the case at UAlbany. Every athletic investment being made serves multiple purposes, including community involvement, campus life and alumni outreach. Three thing essential to a top-notch educational setting and three things that UAlbany has been sorely lacking over the years.

Svare can say what he wants, but my fondest memories of my time in the capital region isn't my time spent in the LC, or any classes I attended. It was enjoying the many activities the campus provided me which included watching the men and women basketball team cutting down the nets, football winning the NEC for the first time, seeing the men lax team making the elite 8 and winning my first race as a part of the rowing team. These are many of the reasons I like to give back and stay connected to the university.

The weird thing is...he's a huge sports fan. I had a class with him about two years ago and he starts every Friday class discussing football (NFL) and his team Giants. Sometimes he even mentioned UA football and where they were playing that week.

I find it DESPICABLE how he tries to tie the Penn St. situation to UA's program, sure he doesn't come out and outright say that we'll turn into Penn St. (corrupt) but he does say... "Let's also consider whether or not big-time college football is worth it when the inevitable scandals hit..." Whey are scandals inevitable? He's being downright intellectually dishonest and simply making stuff up.

That's the beauty of America and the 1st amendment... even the boneholes are allowed to voice their opinion.

Unfortunately, there are those out there that enable their voices to be broadcast to a larger audience that

wouldn't otherwise have heard the cow dung.

The dung is flying with this joker.

Edited by uofalbany