UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

After a few calls to the media department they point me to Charlie as the person who runs the DaneZone. I talked to him about this last year and he assured me that it would be getting better and better. If you are upset about this I suggest a nice email to Mr. Voelker to get it fixed.

Charlie Voelker, Assoc. A.D of External Affairs (518) 442-3310 cvoelker@albany.edu

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I entered a trouble ticket. I got the following instructions and the feed is working in Google Chrome.

If you experience the same issues in Google Chrome please first try to lower the bit rate or quality level to see if this improves playback for you. If you have the same issues on the lowest quality level please try the following.

Right-click on the video screen, and you should be given a list of Flash related options.

Please select "Settings..." from the list of options presented.

Along the bottom of the 'Settings' box, you'll see some tabs...

Click the 3rd tab over to the right (looks like a file folder with green arrow on top) and move the slider bar to the right until higher than 100 KB (1 MB is the next option to the right)

Next, click the tab on the far left (looks like a monitor) and then uncheck the box that says "enable hardware acceleration". (if the box is unchecked already, try 'checking' the box).

Next, clear your browser cache and cookies and check for video improvement.

Please let us know if you continue to experience the same issues so we can help further troubleshoot your issue. Please also visit the two speed tests below and let us know what your download speeds are.

http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest -- Select the New York target option as a baseline

http://speed.neulion.com:1855/nlspeedtest/

You can contact customer support at 1-877-967-3267 from 9AM to 10PM EST for additional assistance.

I entered a trouble ticket. I got the following instructions and the feed is working in Google Chrome.

If you experience the same issues in Google Chrome please first try to lower the bit rate or quality level to see if this improves playback for you. If you have the same issues on the lowest quality level please try the following.

Right-click on the video screen, and you should be given a list of Flash related options.

Please select "Settings..." from the list of options presented.

Along the bottom of the 'Settings' box, you'll see some tabs...

Click the 3rd tab over to the right (looks like a file folder with green arrow on top) and move the slider bar to the right until higher than 100 KB (1 MB is the next option to the right)

Next, click the tab on the far left (looks like a monitor) and then uncheck the box that says "enable hardware acceleration". (if the box is unchecked already, try 'checking' the box).

Next, clear your browser cache and cookies and check for video improvement.

Please let us know if you continue to experience the same issues so we can help further troubleshoot your issue. Please also visit the two speed tests below and let us know what your download speeds are.

http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest -- Select the New York target option as a baseline

http://speed.neulion.com:1855/nlspeedtest/

You can contact customer support at 1-877-967-3267 from 9AM to 10PM EST for additional assistance.

Got it! YES!!!!!! Thanks you