UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

We Are Back!

Dane Pound

Anyone else have an issue with the new content flag not resetting? What I mean is when I go into a topic that shows up as having new content...it doesn't mark it as read when I get back to the front page. I have to go and click on mark forum as read every time.

Having the same issue. Also, when I click the "View New Content" link at the top right I get the following error:

Oops! Something went wrong!

Search is not enabled on the community at this time.

It sucks because instead I have to go to each sub forum to see what new posts are there instead of seeing all new posts on one page no matter what sub forum it came from.

Edited by DanesRGood

Pounder, where was the ford field wecam... on top of the main big purple fan page or the general page... can't remember.

If it wasn't on the general page, can you put it there?

I did have it on the main page before. When we came back with the upgrade people didn't seem that crazy about having it up there so I took it off along with some of the links.

As for the avatars, the new content, and whatever else isn't working like it was before. People who created accounts a long time ago (almost 10 years ago in my case) when the board was in it's orginial Latin have been the ones having trouble. We lost some functionality with the upgrades. I'm going to make a new user group for us to try and get us back to 2012. I'm sorry but this probably won't be happening until after Thanksgiving.