UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. Quinnipiac Friday 12/21 @ 7pm

1) Did not hit rim - should have been our ball with a LOT of time on the clock and the game tied.

2) Did anyone else think that Rugby tackle of one of our players (Hooley?) a minute or two earlier that wasn't called was also BS? Should have been 2 FT's.

Refs took this game from us, yes, but we allowed them to by not rebounding all night.

IIKO I agree on all three points. We probably did not deserve to win anyhow, but how can the tackle of Hooley be a no call (we did get awarded the ball which makes no sense since as I saw it, Hooley lost the ball out of bounds while being tackled). The last play was pretty much right in front of me and I thought it was no where even close to hitting the rim and I think the video bears that out---but what gets me , how can they not even attempt to review a game deciding call like that.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were embarrassing giving up 14 offensive rebounds. They flat out punked us...Let me be Debbie downer here but...unless our defense improves we aren't winning anything. Our Deff Eff. is 6th in the AE...If defense wins championships we'll need to play more of it. While I agree we seem to be very active on defense and the effort is certainly there, there is no hiding that number. We seem to get leads only to give them up, even last night...We have to rely on our offense to close teams out instead of locking in on D and putting our foot on the oppositions throat.

Last night, some poor decisions cost us the game down the stretch and we couldn't get a stop when we needed to. This is a good loss if there were such a thing as it will help the team refocus and analyze what they did wrong.

Really disappointing in how badly we rebounded last night...probably the worst rebounding effort I've seen in a long time. Rebounds just went through hands, between legs etc.

Edited by Clickclack