UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. Maine

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maine is a funny team this year. They are 1-11 but play much better in stretches. They cannot close games out, but might put the scare into Albany a bit before succumbing. The Danes by 10.

Missing their best 2 players. 10 is a bold prediction.

Beal, Gloger and/or Lawton???

Edited by mainejeff

Ualbany Men Grounded

http://www.troyrecord.com//sports/20150103/ualbany-men-grounded-by-sickness

Reese hurt himself, Sam fainted in the shower and Wheeler per twitter is out. Along with eveyone else we know that's sick..

Maine has a chance here with half our team sick.

Edited by MsGDG

Maine is a funny team this year. They are 1-11 but play much better in stretches. They cannot close games out, but might put the scare into Albany a bit before succumbing. The Danes by 10.

He may(?) have meant UA having Hooley and Rowley out..that UA by 10 may be giving UA other players too much credit.

He may(?) have meant UA having Hooley and Rowley out..that UA by 10 may be giving UA other players too much credit.
That is correct. Is Maine missing guys too?

Quality minutes from Tre Green tonight. He looked really comfortable and more poised tonight. 12 points in 11 minutes is pretty nice.

Maybe the best game of the season so far for Richard Peters. He played a lot of minutes and grabbed some quality rebounds in traffic. He and Green seem to be adapting at the right time.

Can we talk Dallas for a second? This kid and I watched him closely today is rely starting to get it. Showed high iq today contesting 3 shots at rim realizing his help defense was needed. Shot starting to fall. His length on the ball defending is really looking good as well. He's not the flashiest of kid but I find myself enjoying watching him out there. Just knows the game.

Can we talk Dallas for a second? This kid and I watched him closely today is rely starting to get it. Showed high iq today contesting 3 shots at rim realizing his help defense was needed. Shot starting to fall. His length on the ball defending is really looking good as well. He's not the flashiest of kid but I find myself enjoying watching him out there. Just knows the game.

I'm with you. He's really skilled and a smart player. We probably noticed him more tonight because he shot really well but I think it's the unheralded guys who are going to make a difference for us. I'd include Ray Sanders and Stire in that group. Outside of the big three, it's those guys that are going to make a difference.

Sanders tonight - 9pts, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals and gets the toughest defensive assignment.