UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I didn't clarify -- one of those times when I was thinking more than i wrote -- I was thinking, "the SU alums and fans probably would not approve" unless they're willing to admit UA is not a D-3 anymore . . . but on the other hand -- did Stony Brook play the Orange recently? Or am I thinking about the Seawolves game against Army?

I didn't clarify -- one of those times when I was thinking more than i wrote -- I was thinking, "the SU alums and fans probably would not approve" unless they're willing to admit UA is not a D-3 anymore . . . but on the other hand -- did Stony Brook play the Orange recently? Or am I thinking about the Seawolves game against Army?

In the last few years SU has played Colgate, Maine and Rhode Island more than once, plus SBU and Wagner(!). URI this year, 'gate next and Holy Cross in 2019. Openings in other future yrs.

http://www.cuse.com/sports/2009/2/3/sidebar_313.aspx?path=football

ed. SB has played both SU and Army - a game I'd rather see than any of the other teams mentioned

Edited by UAalum72

Is there a variable in the amount of money we would get for an FBS game? i.e..Pitt is a somewhat more successful D1 program than Syracuse, so do we get larger payday?

All negotiated. SU and Pitt attendance is about equal (40k). Almost no travel costs for Orange.

UTenn-Chattanooga will get for

2015 Florida St $550,000

2016 Alabama $500,000

2017 LSU $500,000

2018 Kentucky $450,000

of course those schools draw twice as many as Pitt. But CCSU got over $200K to play Western Mich. seven yrs. ago

It comes down to what it's worth to the home team

Edited by UAalum72

Not FBS, but Holy Cross (their fans say "we could've been in the Big East") has listed future schedules, our games with them continue for two more years, in Albany 9/17/16 and in Worcester opening the 2017 season on 9/2

http://www.goholycross.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=33100&ATCLID=210199889