UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

We need to re establish our ground game on Saturday, we got away from it a little bit against Brown. Jones and George should both get at least 20 carries each. We need our O-Line to pound the living hell out of a young Defense. The last time I made predictions we got beat by Brown(which was a very winnable game...so disapponted over that loss). So no predictions this week.

We were severly hurt by turnovers in the 1st 3 games. That needs to end Saturday. Is Sciarra or Delgado our answer at QB? They really haven't shown me much. All we need to do is complete short passes out of the backfield, thats not to much to ask. Although I do like Sciarra ability to run the ball when needed.

Is Kurt Campbell healthy? And where is this rising superstar from last year Kamar Elliot? He was the next big thing I thought. I haven't seen anything from him, is he hurt?

Our Qb situation is awful; Delgado is terrible and Sciarra not much better. I cannot fathom how the big schools were after Sciarra. He must have really had a good junior year. I hope the recruits will pick it up at QB for us next year. Elliot lost his position to Chobrak who looked good in the second half vs. NU. Campbell, I suspect, has a little worse knee than the bruise they list him at. He is our best pure football player. Hopefully...he gets healthy soon.

Albany 24- SHU 10

Wasn't one of our incoming freshman QB drafted by MLB out of high school? He was from Buffalo I'm pretty sure.

Didn't see much of Delgado last week but he was supposed to be the better runner (I thought). I'll be happy with whoever can take the handoff and give it to Jones without fumbling. Felt bad for Sciarra last week. He talked about control turnovers all week then went out and committed four. Hopefully his confidence isn't shot.

You're right that was who I was thinking of. Nice avatar by the way.

Thanks, feel free to use it.

I know I'm slightly color blind, but do you have any other (darker) shades of purple? The headers look kind of loud, and there's not much contrast in the bar with the thread title ">Sacred Heart".