UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I'm really upset about this season. I have wanted to watch games, but frankly paying to watch them just annoys me. I have basically "watched" games via highlights on Twitter. I really hope the CAA changes this garbage for next year.

I agree. And I swore I would not pay. But since my health would suffer by attending yesterday’s game...I bought a month. Get to watch the SB game too. For $12.50, less the $5 in gas to get to the game...$7.50 for two games is not bad.  We’re caught in a world where the league/teams are trying to produce revenue anyway they can and we are trying to get as much content as we can without paying.  As others have mentioned, I am curious as to what benefit UA derived from the CAA’s relationship with FloSports. Or the AE and ESPN. Since UA is a public university I should think that it would be covered under FOIA. 

7 minutes ago, GreatDanes06 said:

the ESPN bothers me less because ESPN offers a lot. FloSports offers me nothing outside watch CAA Football. That's the big difference for me.

That’s true.  I watch a huge amount on ESPN. I even watched a MLAX game from a hotel room in Europe... although that may have been AETV. We pay a ridiculous amount of $ to Spectrum and only watch maybe 5% of the content. 

We should just have a community login 😂. 

I'm a bit eh on this...considering how much NFL Game Pass (like $150 IIRC) or NBA League Pass (like $200 IIRC) or my MotoGP subscription costs (£115), this is cheap. And it's only for like 4 months. I'll be cancelling Flo after next week unless we think the playoff game will also be on Flo. 

Edited by Eli

6 hours ago, Eli said:

We should just have a community login 😂. 

I'm a bit eh on this...considering how much NFL Game Pass (like $150 IIRC) or NBA League Pass (like $200 IIRC) or my MotoGP subscription costs (£115), this is cheap. And it's only for like 4 months. I'll be cancelling Flo after next week unless we think the playoff game will also be on Flo. 

I will do the same unless we are in playoffs and then cancel after those games.  BTW guys, to watch many lacrosse games we have to pay home schools, Ivy

League schools for example and some others periodically.  I per game on the Ivy League network.  BS but if we want to watch we are in a catch 22!!!  It's always about the money!

Edited by HOF2013