UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2021 UAlbany MLAX Next Up vs UMass-Amherst, Tuesday, March 23, 2021 Time 1:00 PM John Fallon Field

Tehoka suspended one game along with Gash and Ramirez

America East announced 8 suspensions today "following an altercation that occurred during the March 20, 2021 conference men’s lacrosse game between the University at Albany and Binghamton University." Suspended players for UAlbany: Elijah Gash, Tehoka Nanticoke and Steve Ramirez

19 hours ago, UAFAN said:

Bottom video shows what caused it and all he got was 1 minutes.  Older guys protecting younger guys.  I for one love it.  Luckily we won today without them today!

Yea, the unforced errors are a shame. The team showed a lot of scrap and grit and fought for the ground balls. UMass is good and had a killer fast break. Donnelly can crank it deep with amazing accuracy. Wish he was a freshman!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, UAFAN said:

Yep but watch the second video to see what caused it.   OUTRAGEOUS.  And the guy who took out our kid only got a one minute penalty!

Edited by HOF2013

5 minutes ago, jimbo said:

Yea, the unforced errors are a shame. The team showed a lot of scrap and grit and fought for the ground balls. UMass is good and had a killer fast break. Donnelly can crank it deep with amazing accuracy. Wish he was a freshman!

Agree - sometimes I wish he would run it back a little more but he is doing a GREAT job!

I am glad for the opportunity to see this team in person...I glad the Great Danes jumped out for the early....never fell apart....made goals when they needed them....after going up 13-12 .... played tough... good keep away.....on to Stony Brook

#19 Men's Lacrosse Knocks Off #13 UMass 13-12

Edited by cwdickens
  • Like 2