UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB Instagram Account is for Only Positive Comments

cwdickens

I was blocked by Will Brown on his twitter account years ago. He very much knew who I was and that used to call games for WCDB. Never understood what I said or did to warrant it, especially since I was a adamant supporter of his. O well 🤷‍♂️ 

5 hours ago, cwdickens said:

Considering how poorly the MBB season went, in hindsight, my comments were appropriate.  Of course, what does my opinion matter in the era of Benson, Cegles and Killings?

Eh, screw em. Right now, they should be bending over backwards for the diehards of the fan base who continue(d) to throw good money after bad. Many of us stopped doing that though because we smartened up. They shouldn't be trying to 'blackmail' fans into posting only 'positivity' in order to get parking passes as gestures of thank yous for decades of support, for example. They should give those fans parking passes (which are overpriced to begin with) without blinking an eye and thanking them twice for good measure for even bothering to show up.

The fish rots from the head and nowhere is that more evident than the UAlbany athletics department. The day they all get fired is the day this program can begin to recover.

• cwdickens changed the title to MBB Instagram Account is for Only Positive Comments