UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

VOTE LILLIS 08

http://www.americaeast.com/quest/Questiona...M_ID=14000&

VOTE LILLIS AMERICA EAST PLAYER OF THE YEAR.

Just a reminder that today is the final day to choose preliminary candidates for America East Player of the Year.

It is important to cast your vote. As we know from the past, fans from certain other AE schools like to jam the voting boxes with votes for their preferred candidates.

Here is the text of the message on the AE website:

"Preliminary voting will go through Friday, February 29. On Saturday, a new poll with a minimum of three finalists will be posted. Final voting will conclude on Monday, March 3. Preliminary votes and final votes will be added together to determine the 2007-08 America East Men's Basketball Fans' Choice Player of the Year, which will be announced via release on AmericaEast.com on Thursday, March 6."

Please note again that preliminary voting ends today and that the final vote begins tomorrow.

Just a reminder that today is the final day to choose preliminary candidates for America East Player of the Year.

It is important to cast your vote. As we know from the past, fans from certain other AE schools like to jam the voting boxes with votes for their preferred candidates.

"Preliminary voting will go through Friday, February 29. On Saturday, a new poll with a minimum of three finalists will be posted. Final voting will conclude on Monday, March 3. Preliminary votes and final votes will be added together to determine the 2007-08 America East Men's Basketball Fans' Choice Player of the Year, which will be announced via release on AmericaEast.com on Thursday, March 6."

Please note again that preliminary voting ends today and that the final vote begins tomorrow.

Can I vote multiple times if I have multiple working email addresses?

Yes, my imaginary friends and alter ego voted for him today. :wacko:

I believe so. Rules only say one vote per valid e-mail address will be counted, not one per person.

Just a reminder - we're facing an uphill battle here. Last year, IIRC, the finalists were Jamar, Trimboli (Vermont), and Holm (Vermont), and Trimboli came away the winner.

There may not be much to do in Vermont, but they have the internet and they vote in volume. It's kind of like Yao Ming or Ichiro getting All-star votes. That said, if it ends up Lillis-Trimboli-Blakely as the three options, maybe some of the Hartford/BU/UMBC vote comes to Lillis.

8 votes in for Brian from all my email addresses and my wife's email addresses!

It occurs to me that the e-mail does not have to be genuine as long as the format is correct.

I just voted by combining three random words on a g-mail account and it says my vote was recorded.

FlagellatingServiceHounds@gmail.com liked Lillis...

Archived