UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Brown goes off...

I can't remember the last time that LCC played on the UA campus. It certainly hasn't been at SEFCU, but the last game was in University Gym back in the Division III days. I'm guessing LCC last played at UA almost 40 years ago in the mid-to-late 70's. So I think that every half century or so they can play where we feel more comfortable.

Patsos can flap his gums all he wants...alternate or scrap the series. Enough already with always being at their gym. No other D1 team would put up with this...neither should we. Give them an ultimatum and they can bounce and get someone else to come in and fill their arena to the tune of 11k. We'll see how quickly they run back...beat it! The days of a small liberal arts school struggling financially dictating terms to a flagship campus of the largest state university system in the country are over! If they had any alternative, they wouldn't have agreed to come this year, call their bluff.

796.gif

Hahaha typical delushional post- it was Patsos who wanted the game at Sefcu- Darg didnt want it, but in the end relented. Darg is taking a lot of heat for this game- win lose or draw tonight you will not see Siena back at sefcu. If thats the end of the series so be it

I and many other fans of UA will not visit the Tuc if this goes back to old arrangement. Let the series end!

• Like 1

I can't remember the last time that LCC played on the UA campus. It certainly hasn't been at SEFCU, but the last game was in University Gym back in the Division III days. I'm guessing LCC last played at UA almost 40 years ago in the mid-to-late 70's. So I think that every half century or so they can play where we feel more comfortable.

Patsos can flap his gums all he wants...alternate or scrap the series. Enough already with always being at their gym. No other D1 team would put up with this...neither should we. Give them an ultimatum and they can bounce and get someone else to come in and fill their arena to the tune of 11k. We'll see how quickly they run back...beat it! The days of a small liberal arts school struggling financially dictating terms to a flagship campus of the largest state university system in the country are over! If they had any alternative, they wouldn't have agreed to come this year, call their bluff.

796.gif

Hahaha typical delushional post- it was Patsos who wanted the game at Sefcu- Darg didnt want it, but in the end relented. Darg is taking a lot of heat for this game- win lose or draw tonight you will not see Siena back at sefcu. If thats the end of the series so be it
I and many other fans of UA will not visit the Tuc if this goes back to old arrangement. Let the series end!

I will still visit the knickerbocker arena when there is something worthwhile there. :)

Hockey, a rare concert , etc.

I won't pay money for an lcc ticket . Haven't since iona - lcc dollar day in 04-05 .

I don't think lcc is too worried about it though. They told everybody even when frannie was there that they rather have garbage bags over the seats than have people in them. :)

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Patsos rips ‘message board’ fans: ‘I’m not going to value (their opinion)’

Also "McCaffrey was against the Saints playing UAlbany at SEFCU Arena - something that Patsos predicts will be a “disaster” to schedule following the 2017 season."

Four days ago Steve Amedio wrote his last column for the Troy Record, he's a victim of corporate downsizing

Patsos rips ‘message board’ fans: ‘I’m not going to value (their opinion)’

Also "McCaffrey was against the Saints playing UAlbany at SEFCU Arena - something that Patsos predicts will be a “disaster” to schedule following the 2017 season."

Four days ago Steve Amedio wrote his last column for the Troy Record, he's a victim of corporate downsizing

Not sure why fatsos is still whining about the game. Nor did I think LCC schedule was still done by frannie the clown. If fatsos doesn't think his team is good enough to compete at Albany there are other teams he can schedule.

let's not pretend Will Brown doesn't do this also. I mean for some reason he has blocked me on Twitter. I don't know what I ever said or did to him. I have loved him as a coach and think him and his family (met and spoke to his father years ago) are awesome people. Yet, I have been blocked because maybe I criticized him in the past? So Coach Brown, if you do read this, please unblock me. I really like you!