UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GreatDanes06

Lacrosse at #5 Yale, 4/22, 1PM

can't get anything going when we can't win face-off's. Amazing how avg TD has been.

3-4 goals where they just let Yale shooters just walk in

This looks a lot like some games from a couple of years ago. Breakdowns in all phases and over powered. They are contesting everything. 

• Like 1

Yup there is nothing here today...probably just lost any chance of Top 5 seed. Better win out or they lose a chance at even hosting. I would have them ranked 6 or 7 after this.

Ballgame boys.  Another bad clear.  We are afraid of holding the ball and running with it for fear of hits.  Tossing it in the air with no care. 

It's sad for me to say, but I don't see this team making the Final Four. Not a chance at this point.

Without Fields and dominant TD you can stick a fork in this one I’m afraid. Sad. Oh well. Spring game in 6 days!

Obviously Yale players are bigger and stronger.   Albany keeps recruit small guys who can not defend them.  Got to get some bigger stronger guys!!  End of story in my mind!