Jump to content



UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, UAalum72 said:

Strike while the iron is hot. 2019 season tickets are now on sale

http://www.ualbanysports.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15800&SPID=7980&SPSID=70191&KEY=

Yes but can't pay for FB tickets yet. Nat told me last week they will be available for payment on June 1.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, UAalum72 said:

Strike while the iron is hot. 2019 season tickets are now on sale

http://www.ualbanysports.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15800&SPID=7980&SPSID=70191&KEY=

Quote

Strike while the iron is hot. 2019 season tickets are now on sale?????????? Not complaining, already renewed and even added a seat; but JUST NOTING raised price $25. And initial 2019 "PREDICTIONS" have us as #18 {out of the running for an ncca bid--only top 17 in}  Of course can win conference for auto and obviously "a long way off." Like 72 says iron is hot--get money--don't know much about future product.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am going to stick with this year’s plan. Check the weather, buy ticket same day or day before. Watch on TV if really nasty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We just re upped. We can't make it to all of the games because of work, but just view it as part of our annual donation to support the team.

I think after the summer and fall ball stuff we'll wind up preseason around 13th - 15th.  I think that would be fair given the losses, and especially who fills the missing pieces on offense.

This may not be positive, but I heard fall ball may be up at Albany this year which would be great for more people to check it out. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2018 at 3:07 PM, dslyank said:

 

Like I said yesterday, IF we want better facilities and a better program things will cost a little more.  Not a big deal.  I for one have donated more to athletics this year too.

Edited by HOF2013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AlbanyFan2018 said:

We just re upped. We can't make it to all of the games because of work, but just view it as part of our annual donation to support the team.

I think after the summer and fall ball stuff we'll wind up preseason around 13th - 15th.  I think that would be fair given the losses, and especially who fills the missing pieces on offense.

This may not be positive, but I heard fall ball may be up at Albany this year which would be great for more people to check it out. 

AWESOME if it is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine are on the list but I can't seem to be able to pay for them!!!!  Gonna do Football first though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, dslyank said:

Fall Ball in Albany. Yeh!!!!!!!! 

Fingers crossed! I know one of the coaches of one of the teams in our usual fall round robin and he told me that he thought they would be coming up to Albany in the fall this year so hopefully he is right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2018 at 6:29 PM, HOF2013 said:

Mine are on the list but I can't seem to be able to pay for them!!!!  Gonna do Football first though.

Could NOT pay for lacrosse online. Erika had to put through manually. Football & GDAC donation still not available online?? 

Speaking of the lacrosse price increase; I was very happy to pay it, because less than 135 Gold seats still remaining {of which 115 are in section 104--more or less visitor side.} I suppose some additional seats might become available if some people don't renew. But my point is, when some of us complain about the "high cost" for tickets, we REALLY are only complaining when  there are attendance issues (as in football Gold mostly ½ empty & basketball wings & ends pretty much always poorly filled.) Definitely interested in charging top dollar for seats/sports in demand; but reduce or promote when trying to fill seats and build interest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My seats are second deck on the 50, first row = BEST seats in the house.  Far better than the yellow seats.  I could have gotten the yellow seats when they first became available. I just don't think they are as good.  I could be wrong I guess.  I love the angle from up on top.

 

Edited by HOF2013
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

My seats are second deck on the 50, first row = BEST seats in the house.  Far better than the yellow seats.  I could have gotten the yellow seats when they first became available. I just don't think they are as good.  I could be wrong I guess.  I love the angle from up on top.

 

I'm in the last row of yellow seats. Close to Men's room, Gold concessions right behind me, good view of field, on the aisle, comfortable seat back.  It's all good.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alum73 said:

I'm in the last row of yellow seats. Close to Men's room, Gold concessions right behind me, good view of field, on the aisle, comfortable seat back.  It's all good.:D

Not down on anyone for being down there - I just like the view from up top better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, alum73 said:

I'm in the last row of yellow seats. Close to Men's room, Gold concessions right behind me, good view of field, on the aisle, comfortable seat back.  It's all good.:D

Can’t argue with that point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, uofalbany said:

Can’t argue with that point.

I do have to fight top get parking every season though.  If I make enough donations they give it to me!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×