UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game #11: 11/17/18 - 3:30pm - vs Stony Brook

On 11/15/2018 at 3:05 PM, Eli said:

The exodus is beginning. Brunson won't be a much of a loss but it is indicative of a bigger issue. There has been rumors (offline) that Gattuso lost the locker room this year. I can't substantiate those rumors but if that is the case, Brunson won't be the first to pack his bags. This is why I said Benson needs to fire this guy ASAP because there is NO WAY Gattuso will dig us out of the whole he dug himself. Players don't want to play for him. Fans aren't showing up. Diehard fans aren't renewing tickets. Players don't want to play in an empty stadium for a guy that is going to lose them a lot of games.

If we thought we were at rock bottom, we ain't there yet. The iceberg is just rounding into view.

Hate to see anyone leave the program but Brunson’s been at Albany for a long time.  He graduated HS 6 months early and started at Albany that January and then he redshirted freshman year.  Assuming he stays thru Spring term, that would be 4 1/2 years so I can see him not coming back for his RS senior year especially if he knows he won’t start.  

That said, it’ll be interesting to see which other players leave the program after this season.

Since this game will be lame...anyone see the beginning of the Ohio State/Maryland game? 😂😂

Anthony McFarland for Maryland, 3 rushes, 155 yards. TDs of 81 and 75. In 6 minutes of the first quarter. 

This is how I see our game going (us being Ohio State). 

Davis is blowing it in the 3rd and 4th Q.  The team is playing very well today but on third down passing they are blitzing and he continues to run the ball on 1st and 2nd and throw on 3rd.  THROW THE BALL ON FIRST AND 2ND DOWN!!!!

17 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

Davis is blowing it in the 3rd and 4th Q.  The team is playing very well today but on third down passing they are blitzing and he continues to run the ball on 1st and 2nd and throw on 3rd.  THROW THE BALL ON FIRST AND 2ND DOWN!!!!

The stats don't back up this opinion. They had like 115 yards of offense in the 1st half and only have 171 at this point.  Meanwhile, SBU had like 90 yards at the half and now has 263 (200 rushing). Not only that but SBU is 50% on 3rd down and UA is once again sub 50% (4-12). It was 10-3 when I looked and now it's 17-10...so SBU has scored 14 consecutive. We've turned the ball over twice to put the icing on the cake. The ONLY positive is we only have 5 penalties. Only 5...

The team is NOT playing well right now and hasn't played well all year. Can we stop trying to put lipstick on a pig? 

EDIT: 81 yard TD from Undercuff -> McDonald while I was editing makes my yardages above no longer accurate. 17-16.

Edited by Eli