UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[FB] Game #11: 11/17/18 - 3:30pm - vs Stony Brook

39 minutes ago, bob87 said:

It is what it is, but if you are going to constantly complain at least complain accurately :)

As far as me with no Danes games in any sports and no Giants game yesterday I watched the Jets for the first time this season. No complaints from me on that one ?

I'm sorry I fat fingered the 29 and wrote 39 by accident. I stand corrected...still gonna complain constantly. Doesn't change anything.

Edited by Clickclack

Let’s recap: the Bills won big, the Pats lost big and the Browns won comfortably. Next thing you’ll tell me is that our AD extended GGs contract...oh wait...

SBU’s QB Carbone has a worse efficiency rating than VT. So what? 

Maybe we can slip Fiacchi into Brunson’s #7? They’re both sorta tall and skinny. 

Wouldn’t it be nice to see an old gent in a wide brimmed hat roaming the sideline es on Saturday? 

• Haha 1

On 11/10/2018 at 7:12 PM, nysteve661 said:

Some of us were before Bill Gates and the Windows platform so yes, the kids have no idea.  I only took 4 programming courses for the heck of it and obviously useless a few years later.  

No computers at all in any classes when I went to school at UA - computer courses yes but no computer labs etc.

The exodus is beginning. Brunson won't be a much of a loss but it is indicative of a bigger issue. There has been rumors (offline) that Gattuso lost the locker room this year. I can't substantiate those rumors but if that is the case, Brunson won't be the first to pack his bags. This is why I said Benson needs to fire this guy ASAP because there is NO WAY Gattuso will dig us out of the whole he dug himself. Players don't want to play for him. Fans aren't showing up. Diehard fans aren't renewing tickets. Players don't want to play in an empty stadium for a guy that is going to lose them a lot of games.

If we thought we were at rock bottom, we ain't there yet. The iceberg is just rounding into view.

1 hour ago, Eli said:

I hope we get absolutely obliterated tomorrow in hope that it may force the university to reconsider their public support for what is Greg Gattuso.

Well since tomorrow is Friday, if we get obliterated it would certainly make the Sportscenter top 10! 😜

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clickclack said:

You wish...

I actually don't and I don't think it will happen. There is probably a 3% chance of it happening. 

1 hour ago, Eli said:

I hope we get absolutely obliterated tomorrow in hope that it may force the university to reconsider their public support for what is Greg Gattuso.

I kind of do too but I really feel for the kids, especially the seniors.  Would be nice for them to go out on a positive note instead of this disaster of a season. 

42 minutes ago, DanesRGood said:

I actually don't and I don't think it will happen. There is probably a 3% chance of it happening. 

I kind of do too but I really feel for the kids, especially the seniors.  Would be nice for them to go out on a positive note instead of this disaster of a season. 

They are grown men. They'll be fine. 

I am sure Priore is telling his team that 7-4 sometimes does not get you into FCS playoffs ie. UA 2 years ago.  Don't believe they can get a share of CAA regular season title but I did not run all the scenarios with ties at the top.  Alot of teams can be 8-3 overall.  Bet they are ready.

• Like 1