UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Eli

[MBB] Game #8: 11/30/18 - 12PM vs Dartmouth (Belfast, Ireland)

1 minute ago, jimbo said:

Should have missed this game. Eventually the threes have to stop going in....right?

They are 9-12... have made 8 of their last 9 shots...down 26

Edited by Clickclack

10-0 run by Albany, still down 18...if they can get it under 15 by half time may still be able to make a game of this or at least somewhat interesting.

Had it down to 14, Darmouth with another 3 and they are 11-17...down 17 at the half. Not sure how we stop the 3 ball. 

No defense is working, more 3's and they are now 14-21 from 3...this is some shooting exhibition. 

Stepped out for lunch and was going to watch via DVR but it looks ugly.  I know some folks are ok with the team learning how to play with new pieces and to get ready for AE play and everything will be alright.  Sorry I have to disagree.   This team is getting worse and it's not like we are playing Power 5 teams every other game.   It's a rebuilding year from what I can see and not sure we can sweep the dregs in the AE, UNH, UML, MAINE, BING,  to at least get 8 conference wins.  Sorry to be a Debbie downer but watching the team today against a mediocre Ivy gives me little to cheer about.

Dartmouth still shooting 60+ from the field...that's just bad defense to get shredded like that. 

• Like 1

How good really is Rizzuto and Flory lol. Again we have really only 2 guys that can shoot from deep. In today’s game almost all teams in the 1-4 spot can hit the three