UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

THE Game of this OOC

I think the Boise State game may have been slightly bigger from the men's side. And didn't the ladies play Mississippi State (ranked) at SEFCU.

2/13/2000 was at Misissippi State #17. I did not see another meeting.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/scores100/100044/100044360.htm

Hartford was ranked at least once when they visited . (2/24/10 I found, i didn't look after that)

http://www.ualbanysports.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=84568&SPID=8000&DB_OEM_ID=15800&Q_SEASON=2009

But this is a huge game and would be a very nice win for a number of reasons.

http://usatoday30.us...4/100044360.htm

Mississippi State returned that game at Albany the next season. I remember it well, much closer game and a minor miracle to get them on our campus.

The men also played VCU at Sefcu during Jon Iati, Brian Lillis and Brent Wilson's senor year. VCU beat Duke in the NCAA tourney that year.

Marist fans might travel well to us. They had over 3,000 at their opener against Kentucky. I believe they have a 6'5 center also.

http://usatoday30.us...4/100044360.htm

Mississippi State returned that game at Albany the next season. I remember it well, much closer game and a minor miracle to get them on our campus.

The men also played VCU at Sefcu during Jon Iati, Brian Lillis and Brent Wilson's senor year. VCU beat Duke in the NCAA tourney that year.

Marist fans might travel well to us. They had over 3,000 at their opener against Kentucky. I believe they have a 6'5 center also.

You are right 12/27/00 Mississippi State women were here. I did not remember that. I will see if I can find details (ranking)

I imagine that we will be the underDane for this game, but the fact that both teams are potential conference frontrunners this year and two solid mid-major programs right now makes the game extra exciting for me. I hope we get a great crowd. Is 3,000 do-able?

By the way, I watched the Western Michigan game on Sunday and was very impressed. Richards was videogame good, and our hustle and athleticism was impressive. Very quality basketball that was fun to watch (although the last 5-10 minutes got a bit sloppy, but hey, we were up almost 30 points).

Our backcourt was super impressive too. Does anyone else think that we might be even more athletic this year? The entire team's energy and defense was simply relentless.

I imagine that we will be the underDane for this game, but the fact that both teams are potential conference frontrunners this year and two solid mid-major programs right now makes the game extra exciting for me. I hope we get a great crowd. Is 3,000 do-able?

Only if Marist brings 2,500.

Only if Marist brings 2,500.

*sigh* . . .

Our backcourt was super impressive too. Does anyone else think that we might be even more athletic this year? The entire team's energy and defense was simply relentless.

This freshman class seems like a fleet of ferraris. More than that though, some of the returning players who didn't get much of a chance last year like Couglin and Phillips have played really well. It's hard to figure when they don't get much of a chance but there were too many players ahead of them last year.