UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Another year, another challenge!

Group Name: BPF 2024 Bracket Challenge
URL: BPF 2024 Bracket Challenge
Password: HopeD@n3sWinMore

This is the year I win! I can feel it (again)! *channels inner Jets fan whose hope springs eternal*

In all likelihood, I'll win as much as the MBB Danes did lol.

2 hours ago, Clickclack said:

Not where I thought smack talk would go..but I'll take it. LOL

All good things and dynasties must come to an end. Your day of reckoning is nigh!

(how's that?)

• Haha 1

For me, the best part of March Madness is rooting for the underdogs…looking for the big upset. That makes it hard to pick winners. I’d rather lay a bet on who is more likely to win the contest on BPF. Incidentally, at Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach there’s a purple store….everything is purple. Made me feel right at home. 
https://www.purpleologist.com/

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jimbo said:

For me, the best part of March Madness is rooting for the underdogs…looking for the big upset. That makes it hard to pick winners. I’d rather lay a bet on who is more likely to win the contest on BPF. Incidentally, at Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach there’s a purple store….everything is purple. Made me feel right at home. 
https://www.purpleologist.com/

I've heard about that store.

1 hour ago, dslyank said:

Tried to join need group ID#. Found it
I think I am in  

first time competitor 

You're in! Prepare to get rekt!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, uofalbany said:

I think we need to audit Clack's bracket once this is done.

Just need to know his process lol.

My process (that doesn't work) is:

• Find the team who has the better vs top-25 record. To me this means they've faced tougher competition and are battle tested.
  • Then compare their offensive and defensive numbers per game. Bigger margin = better team. Signifies they are better on offense and better on defense.
  • If the team are close in matching after the first two criteria, then pick the team with the better conference record from the better conference

I usually do pretty well the first round or two and then it goes wrong. All wrong.

15 minutes ago, Eli said:

Just need to know his process lol.

My process (that doesn't work) is:

• Find the team who has the better vs top-25 record. To me this means they've faced tougher competition and are battle tested.
  • Then compare their offensive and defensive numbers per game. Bigger margin = better team. Signifies they are better on offense and better on defense.
  • If the team are close in matching after the first two criteria, then pick the team with the better conference record from the better conference

I usually do pretty well the first round or two and then it goes wrong. All wrong.

I know who I should pick as the NC but everyone else is probably doing the same.