UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Women's Coach

Hey DaneMan take a laxative! First of all, who cares about Martin leaving! The kid wanted to play and knew that Lucious Jordan, Levi, and Brian Lillis all play the same position as him.

This is DI athletics! This was all started about how Coach Brown should go to more women's games? Do you look for him at each game?

How many men's games has Pattersen attended?

Who really cares!

Bottom line is the men's cupboard was empty when Brown took over an he has recruited well! THe cupboard was full for Patterson and she has recruited lousy!

The actual bottom line is exactly what DaneMan pointed out: The "Patch" came here to stir up some trouble by starting a rumor, but played the part of the passive agressive pansy and told people to check up on it themselves.

Then I responded in jest, note the excessive use of !!!!!!!!!!, poking fun at the fact that Patch couldn't come to the board with a set ... he had to float a rumor out there with little or no basis, then asked people to look into it themselves. "It could be an outrageous rumor, but is it, I'm not going to say because I don't want people to find out who I am, blah blah blah."

So the point of my reply was, if you're going to come to the board, come with a pair of nuts and just post the reason you believe he was fired. Don't come here, float YOUR innuendo, and then have your son post a reply to it back-attacking me.

PS - I fully expect you'll ignore the "son" part of this post. It's laughable. Everyone knows.

PPS - DaneMan was totally on point, '96. He could see that my post was dripping with sarcasm, and being that you're going to be a lawyer, I suggest you look into how to read things like that. ;-) I once got into a fist fight with DaneMan at a frat party. We're far from friends. Unlike the incestual Professor and Patchiola.

So the point of my reply was, if you're going to come to the board, come with a pair of nuts and just post the reason you believe he was fired. Don't come here, float YOUR innuendo, and then have your son post a reply to it back-attacking me. DF2K3

To you - the all intelligent one.....

I came on board and posted what I HEARD - what the hell have you heard NOTHING. If I'm wrong I'll eat crow. Where else are you going to get information from, your impeccable sources or your UA Website that still has a picture of Coach Spisto up.

DF2K3 - I'm tired of this topic so why don't you fire back and I won't respond. I'll wait to see what transpires and in a month or two we'll get an official statement of some sort or the coach mentioned will be at practices. I promise I'll try not to say I told you so.

No one is attacking your credability Patch, the complaint is that the professor stated he had all this inside information about the situation and you chose to attack D2K3, because he said he knew people inside the department.

Why not call out the professor and tell him to post what he knows?

Anyone can come here and post rumors, but those that do back that up with facts not with the two-year old expression "I know and I'm not telling."

Plus, you attack the athletic department for not releasing anything. Now if this issue is as grand as you say it is (since no one says a word we have no idea) why on Earth would Albany post on the website an article about this? The role of the website is to promote the school, not make it look like a wasteland. Its bad enough half our teams can't get more than 10 wins in a season.

You want to air dirty laundry, go find a clothesline.

Patch and Prof's Laurel and Hardy routine is getting old. One of them posts a message, then the other comes and gives some more information about the previous post.

I hope he did get fired, and I hope it was something scandalous. Not so that it's something bad for the women's team, but so that Professor Klump can be exposed for who he really is - and the violations that go along with it.

Ever hear that song by Rockwell featuring Michael Jackson back in the 1980's?

"I always feel like, somebody's watchin' me ... and I have no privacy ... I always feel like, somebody's watchin' me ... who's playin' tricks on me?"

A Clarification for what it's worth!

Daneman - Good Post

Plus, you attack the athletic department for not releasing anything. Now if this issue is as grand as you say it is (since no one says a word we have no idea) why on Earth would Albany post on the website an article about this?- DF

First of let me clarify, you will not find any rumors and almost zero negativity or opinions on a schools official website (for any school). My statement was not meant to be a knock on the Athletic Department. Who by the way is doing a pretty good job of putting acomprehensive, overall, DI program.

My statement was that if you are truly interested in UA Athletics you must come to this public site to find out the good and sometimes the bad and to get others opinions.

Other than some squabbling amomgst posters sporadically most of the info is positive and enlightening. If something bad comes out that's reality.

I for one think the infighting at times is fun and enlightening - and I try not to take what I believe are infantile statements to heart. I also do think about the source. I don't believe I attack people or programs and I definitely support UA athletics.

Believe it or not I like most of you wish that the professor would get a personality adjustment, his constant downgrading and bashing of things he doesn't like or disagrees with sometimes takes away from the relevance of the information he puts out.

Enjoy you Labor Day!!!!

The actual bottom line is exactly what DaneMan pointed out: The "Patch" came here to stir up some trouble by starting a rumor, but played the part of the passive agressive pansy and told people to check up on it themselves.

Then I responded in jest, note the excessive use of !!!!!!!!!!, poking fun at the fact that Patch couldn't come to the board with a set ... he had to float a rumor out there with little or no basis, then asked people to look into it themselves. "It could be an outrageous rumor, but is it, I'm not going to say because I don't want people to find out who I am, blah blah blah."

So the point of my reply was, if you're going to come to the board, come with a pair of nuts and just post the reason you believe he was fired. Don't come here, float YOUR innuendo, and then have your son post a reply to it back-attacking me.

PS - I fully expect you'll ignore the "son" part of this post. It's laughable. Everyone knows.

PPS - DaneMan was totally on point, '96. He could see that my post was dripping with sarcasm, and being that you're going to be a lawyer, I suggest you look into how to read things like that. ;-) I once got into a fist fight with DaneMan at a frat party. We're far from friends. Unlike the incestual Professor and Patchiola.

D2k....I was kidding as well...FYI. Sarcasm as well.

WHO WON THE FIGHT? I got 10 bucks on Daneman....he seems to be an angry individual (again....dripping with sarcasm).

• 3 weeks later...