UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

26 hours to "Show Time"

26 hours from the "BIG" game.

Does anyone know how "Q", B. Wilson and Dyson are? We could use all three at some time against Haddix.

Iati vs Kojo match up could be a key.

Also Jordan vs Jordan and Jamar vs Mitchell should be interesting?

If Levi starts he'll probably have Haddix and will have his hands full. But on the other end Haddix will have to come outside with him.

That could leave an interesting match up of "Der Big Man" and Sniezyk inside.

Lets Go Danes!!!!

If we come out protect the ball and shoot decently we are in this game and can win it.

If, if, if ........... its a scary game but it is going to be a fun run. Siena needs this "W" desperately or they may start 0-5.

The Danes will only fall to 1-1 so I hope they come out just as hungry as I know Siena will come out, we have to match their intensity.

Any thoughts or answers?????

I'll be working tomorrow too. I'll enjoy wearing my "Beat Siena" pin in order to get under the skin of the $iena fans there. They seem a little nervous about this game.

Unlike past years there should be no freshman starting so no freshman jitters. All five starters were in the Pepsi last year and shouldn't be surprised by the intensity of this game. They should feed off it.

watched Capital 9, which i truely believe is the pro-Siena station in the Capital District. Siena doesnt seem to really expect anything from us. They just said, "this is a rivalry to them, but for us, its just another game." To me, thats being a little cocky in my view. I seriously think we can and will win this game tomorrow.

If "this is just another game" to Siena, then logic tells me that 'this would be just like the other games: another loss'.

By the way the Oregon State, Pepperdine, New Orleans trifecta was not the gauntlet that Siena eh-holes would have you believe. OSU will reside in the PAC 10 cellar all year. Pepperdine has a history, and Siena was tied at halftime, but after the half the Aints were bitched for 22 straight points. And U.N.O. - please - the Sunbelt Conference? They have a graduation rate of 22%, which only means that their players and Siena's probably had similar SAT scores.

I'm too old to stay out all night. But tonight may be an exception.

Go Danes.

Hopefully we win tonite and will be storming the court, but this rivalry is kind of like the Mets vs Yankees, doesnt mean much in the grand scheme of things but when the yankees beat the mets they are suppose to and when the mets win its huge. But a win tonite will go a long way into changing us to the Yankees and the Mets to sienna