UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

What would you consider a succesful season?

Short of winning a national championship (I'm kidding) just curious what everyone would have to happen this year to consider it a success. In order of importance here's mine:

1. Beat Siena

2. Have the first winning season at the DI level

3. Beat Boston U.

4. Win the Conference Championship

5. Sell-out the RACC for the BPG

I second everyone's list. I add:

1) Will Brown getting a lucrative and LONG extension.

2) Levi Levine and his whole class recognized by the fans, University, and local media, for what they have done to build the foundation for what looks like a prosperous next few years for UA.

3) Albany playing Maryland in a first round game...and winning....SO I CAN FINALLY TELL MY SISTER TO "SHUT THE F#$& up, ALBANY IS A REAL DI TEAM." (Jaime went to Maryland).

4) Averaging 2800 fans a game. 3000 would be gravy. 4000....we have arrived.

5) Not to be cheesy, but for the players to look back on the year and say to themeselves "We left it all out on the floor each and every night." There is no greater feeling, as a player or to witness of players as a fan. If these kids do that....Senior night and the last home game will be the most emotional day the RACC has seen...even more emotional than the NYU loss in the 93 tourney.

I'm a little easier to please so

1. Beat Siena. Great season, dominate. Last year early in the second half even though the game was within 8-10 I could just see that Albany was the better team and would not lose.

2. Winning season, conference and overall. For a great season 20 wins.

3. Beat Binghampton both games (co-worker a Binghampton grad, yes we'll hire anybody).

4. Make the finals of the conference tournament. Of course once we do that I'll demand a win.

5. Increase average attendance by 20%. 15% of it with students.

6. I make it to every home game. Great season, I make it to the AE tournament.

7. Sutters wing and beer prices don't increase. Great season, I am the one millionth customer at Sutters and win free burgers, wings, and beer for life.