UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Women's BB Wins First

Great way to start the season. Niagara was picked to finish 6th by the coaches in the MAAC this year-Siena was picked 3rd. I couldn't find a box score for this game but it sounded like the scoring was more balanced than I would have suspected. Interesting they list Joy Sterling as a guard but she had 12 rebounds-I'm guessing she must have played PF.

Glad the WCDB guys are doing the Siena game on Weds. As we do every year we have a bunch of family staying with us that night (we need to get a smaller house.) It will pain me to miss that game but I think I would be killed if I tried to sneak out that night to go to the game. I'm not suggesting a conspiracy but you'd think that someone could work out a better night for this game. I doubt I'm the only one who has problems with it.

Not a bad start on the road. Most of the posters were very gloomy about this team after losing 3 -- I say 4 --starters. A very, very young team may improve offensively as confidence increases. The Wednesday night Siena game should be interesting but we just can't make it. An absolutely lousy night to schedule a cross town rivalry---but that's Siena--they will do anything to create an advantage.