UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Maine

UA66

This game may be as tough as Hartford. It is a long drive and a long time to be sitting on your fanny feeling your muscles atrophy. Despite that, there is plenty of reason to be optimistic. This team has learned to win the tough games and to win on the road, something that they were not able to do in the past, mostly due to lack of team depth. Not only do they have the depth now but have also developed the mental toughness to win no matter the circumstances. Still wish they would continue to pound opponents into submission when playing with a large lead rather than letting up on the gas petal.

Any update on the welfare of Brent and Brian?

This game may be as tough as Hartford.  It is a long drive and a long time to be sitting on your fanny feeling your muscles atrophy.  Despite that, there is plenty of reason to be optimistic.  This team has learned to win the tough games and to win on the road, something that they were not able to do in the past, mostly due to lack of team depth.  Not only do they have the depth now but have also developed the mental toughness to win no matter the circumstances.  Still wish they would continue to pound opponents into submission when playing with a large lead rather than letting up on the gas petal. 

Any update on the welfare of Brent and Brian?

11734[/snapback]

I guess Brian's good to go and Channel News 9 has Coach Brown listing Brent as "questionable" for the game.

Questionable is better than it sounded the other night and hopefully if he's not back on Saturday he will be against VCU - DP

Tomorrows game is extremely important much more so than VCU - we have an opportunity to win a regular season conference championship and the race is as tight as it gets.

The Bracketbuster is great for national exposure and the administration it means very little for anything else at this time.

I don't think DP was inscinutating that Coach Brown keep Brent out of the Maine game so he can play against VCU. With a concussion its probably best that he did sit out the Maine game and if he can be ready to go for VCU then great. Also, from where I sit a win over VCU is needed for Albany to even be considered for the NIT if we lose in the tournament.

You're right Voice. I meant it as more of a timetable. If he's questionable after two days hopefully with nearly a week off he will be 100%. No question about holding him out of Bracketbusters if there is any doubt. Conference games are the most important ones although the VCU game is fun for the fans.

News reports make it a game-time decision on Brent, tho I wouldn't let hiim go if he's still having headaches on Friday. Cause of the concussion was an Adeleke elbow to Brent's temple at the end of the 1st half.

Wilson playing through the aches and pains - Troy Record

Danes eye sixth win in a row - Albany Times-Union

Also, Virginia Commonwealth will be on ESPN2 vs. ODU at 6:00 tonight

k-zo 17 7-11 from ft line  Brent played.  connelly played some i think had 4 pts.

11762[/snapback]

alum73,

Thanks for the info.

Now we don't have to hear anything more from those who detract from our program. We have a guaranteed winning season. We have now accomplished something. We no longer have to hear that we never have had a winning season, nor have accomplished something. (Yes, I know I'm repeating myself.)

Now we don't have to hear anything more from those who detract from our program. We have a guaranteed winning season. We have now accomplished something. We no longer have to hear that we never have had a winning season, nor have accomplished something. (Yes, I know I'm repeating myself.)

11764[/snapback]

Don't bet on it - haven't had a 20-win season (yet), haven't won a championship (yet) even in a weak conference, haven't won an NCAA game (yet) - you know the drill.